ANICAM ENTERPRISES INC., with its main address at 1770 nw 96 Ave, Doral, Florida, 33172, USA, and its website/mobile applications, notifies:
The holder, by voluntarily providing their data, gives their express, prior, free, and voluntary consent for their data to be processed (collected, stored, used, circulated, and deleted) by Anicam Enterprises Inc., in compliance with its functions and business purpose. The holder acknowledges that they are aware of Anicam's personal data processing policy, that they have read and accepted the prior notice of authorization, and accepts each of the stated purposes. They also recognize the optional nature of the authorization of sensitive data and authorize its processing, according to the following criteria:
Among other purposes for the processing of personal data are the following:
- In the development of the activities inherent to Anicam Enterprises Inc.
- Manage the request for affiliation to the Anicam Box or Anicam Box Express service.
- To make contacts aimed at measuring the level of satisfaction of the services that Anicam Enterprises Inc. provides through its different departments, processes, and/or business lines.
- To make notifications and reports of specific procedures or responses to PQR made by clients related to the topics that Anicam Enterprises Inc. must address due to its function and purpose.
- Execute the Virtual Locker service under the terms and conditions accepted by the user.
- Transmit, transfer, and interoperate personal data to different allies or third parties in charge of processing.
- Send information and promotions related to the Anicam Box or Anicam Box Express service and all services provided by Anicam Enterprises Inc.
- The provision of the requested service, sending promotions, and marketing of the company's services.
And others stipulated in the personal data processing policy.
Rights of the Holders of personal data:
a) Know, update, and rectify their information against partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fragmented data that leads to error, or those whose processing is prohibited or has not been authorized. b) Request proof of the authorization granted to the Treatment Manager. c) Be informed by the Treatment Manager or the Treatment Supervisor, upon request, about the use given to their personal data. d) File complaints for violations and other regulations that modify, add, or supplement them. e) Revoke the authorization and/or request the deletion of the data when the Treatment does not respect the legal principles, rights, and guarantees, as long as there is no legal or contractual duty that prevents their deletion. f) Access their personal data that has been processed for free. g) Refrain from answering questions about sensitive data. Answers regarding sensitive data or data about children and adolescents will be optional.
You can exercise the habeas data rights and those mentioned above through emails addressed to Anicam Enterprises Inc., through the following customer service and communication channels at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the phones listed on our service provider website: www.anicamboxexpress.com.